Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
You make sacrifices for our nation. Fortunately, education doesn't have to be one of them.
Enroll in an online degree program with Ashford University. You'll have the support you need to complete your degree, at home and abroad.
Discover a community designed to help you manage the demands of going to school while serving in the military. Even deployment doesn't mean you have to stop learning. Either you or your spouse can request a break and pick up where you left off when you return.
Be a part of the Ashford community.
Have you earned your Associate in Applied Science degree from the Community College of the Air Force? Take the next step – transfer to Ashford and complete your Bachelor's degree.
Students who are eligible will not have to take more than 60 credits to complete one of these Ashford University degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
Have questions regarding enrolling into a degree program or questions about your current degree program? Contact a Military Admissions Counselor or your Student Advisor.
Military Admissions Counselors can be reached at 1.800.877.1192.
For more information about on-time completion rates, the median loan debt of students who completed this program, and other important information, please visit military.ashford.edu/pd.
Your Education Benefits
All required course materials are completely covered for eligible members of the military community when ordered through the Ashford Bookstore, and standard shipping is free. Please note: when course materials purchased through the Ashford Bookstore are available in both electronic format and hard copy, if you prefer a physical textbook, you pay only the difference in cost and shipping.
Ashford University offers this benefit to students who are:
- Active Duty, National Guard, or Reservists
- Spouses of Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservists
- Students using VA Education Benefits
- Department of Defense employees
- Civilian employees of the US Coast Guard
- Veterans Affairs employees
Learn more about financing your education by visiting Ashford's Financial Services page.
- Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) Degree Network School for the Coast Guard
- Continuous enrollment
- Courses start every Tuesday
- Undergrad courses are 5 weeks in length / Graduate courses are 6 weeks in length.