Go Back to School with Ashford University
Sometimes events are out of your control. It’s understandable that you may need to take a break from college.
If you've stopped attending your courses at Ashford University, remember that you can always talk to an advisor about returning. In some cases, you might even pick up where you left off.
How to Return to Ashford University
Talk to a Re-entry Counselor at 888.216.1390. Your Re-entry Counselor will:
- Ensure you’re ready to continue your courses,
- Address any concerns you have about your ability to study,
- Help you complete any documents you need,
- Plan your return date, and
- Notify your Student Advisor that you are returning.
You may also write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Your ultimate goal is to graduate with your degree. The Ashford community is here to support you every step of the way. Talk to a Re-entry Counselor, and they will work with you to help you achieve your goal of earning a degree.