AU Life exists to help students find and develop their talents and gifts by providing an atmosphere of mentorship and discipleship in the core principals of the Christian lifestyle.
The group meets on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm in the Student Center. Anyone is welcome to attend our meetings, but to serve as an officer you must have a belief or adherence to a statement of faith that is the same as the National Association of Evangelicals.
Statements of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
For more information, please contact our faculty adviser, Ed Gall at Edward.Gall@ashford.edu.
Executive Board Members
President – Jomisha Eubanks
Vice President – Andrew Spidel
Secretary – No one listed
Treasurer – Remaxy Panchol
Other members: Stephen Harmon
Back to the Student Organizations page >>