Ashford University Alumni Association (AUAA) Events
The mission of the Ashford University Alumni Association (AUAA) is to create a global alumni community while enriching the lives of its members, encouraging interaction and connection, and providing programs and services to support personal and professional success.
Please note that your RSVP is your commitment that you will attend, contribute, and participate. Please RSVP only if you plan to attend.
Please check back often for additional upcoming events.
Previously Recorded Events
Listen to recordings of these previous events:
- AlumChat: “Finance 101: Proactively Managing Education Loans & Debt” (May 13, 2015)
- AlumChat: "Your Ashford University: Today, Tomorrow and Beyond” followed by Q&A with Dr. Richard Pattenaude, President, Ashford University (November 5, 2014)
- AlumChat: Brand “You” 101: How to Market Yourself to Potential Employers (August 6, 2014)
- AlumChat: The Power of Volunteerism: How to Strategically Choose Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth (April 22, 2014)
- AlumChat: Finding the Perfect Job Through a Third Party Recruiter (February 25, 2014)
- AlumChat: The Affordable Care Act and the Future of Healthcare: How technology and relationships are defining a new era of care in the United States and how Ashford University is preparing students for the future (December 11, 2013)
- AlumChat: Conversation with Dr. Richard Pattenaude (October 29, 2013)
We will continue to update the events page, so please check back often – and make sure your contact information is up to date in the Student Portal to receive information on upcoming events and news about alumni benefits.
Share your thoughts, or ideas for future events or other AUAA programs, by writing Alumni Relations at email@example.com. You can also join the following groups to stay connected: