Organizational Management Degree Career Options
After graduation, you will be prepared for a career as a leader of organizations. You may choose to pursue a job search in business, to start your own business, or to pursue careers with local, state, or federal government organizations. You may also seek a career in any of the following industries:
- Small Business Management
Please visit O*NET to research more organizational management careers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support in starting an organizational management career.
Organizational Management Degree Jobs & Information
To become a professional in organizational management, follow these beginning steps:
- Complete your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- Conduct an interview with an industry professional to learn about career options and industry insights
- Become actively involved in a professional association like the American Management Association
- Apply for an internship or part time position to build industry-related skills Attend a conference in your industry and connect with professionals in your field
- Find entry-level employment in the field
Join a Professional Association:
- American Management Association
- Association of Business Process Management
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Organization Development Net
With the right training and skills, an organizational management career can be rewarding. If this degree matches your goals, call 866.711.1700 or request additional information.