Public Relations Degree Career Options
When you complete your Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing, you will have what you need to begin a rewarding public relations career in which a breadth of knowledge is a must. A degree in Public Relations and Marketing could be your key to any of these occupations:
- Advertising Executive
- Marketing Director
- Public Relations Representative
- Corporate Consultant
- Political Campaign Advisor
- Small-business Owner
- Marketing Consultant
- Non-profit Communications Consultant
Please visit O*NET OnLine to research more public relations jobs and marketing careers.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for support in starting a public relations career or finding a marketing job.
Find volunteer and intern opportunities to build your experience:
Join a professional organization:
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
- Marketing Research Association (MRA)
Additional resources for social media:
With the right training and skills, a public relations and marketing career can be rewarding. If this degree matches your goals, call 866.711.1700 or request additional information.