Service Management Degree Career Options
With your Bachelor of Arts in Service Management from Ashford University, you prepare to advance your career from entry-level service to management positions, in which you make key decisions that impact an entire enterprise. Just a few of the many professional careers that often begin with a Bachelor of Arts in Service Management include:
- Guest Services Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Retail Store Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Tourism and Travel Management
Please visit O*NET to research more service management careers.
Contact email@example.com for support in starting a service management career.
Steps Toward a Service Management Career
To become a professional in service management, follow these beginning steps:
- Complete your Bachelor of Arts in Service Management
- Conduct an interview with an industry professional to learn about career options and industry insights
- Become actively involved in a professional organization
- Apply for an internship or part time position to build industry-related skills Attend a professional conference in your industry and connect with professionals in your field
- Find entry-level employment in the field
Join a Professional Association
- American Management Association
- Association of Business Process Management
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Organization Development Net
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
With the right training and skills, a service management career can be rewarding. If this degree matches your goals, call 866.711.1700 or request additional information.