Master's Degree Programs
If you are a lifelong learner, don’t let anything stand in the way of your education. Choose a relevant Master's degree to pursue at Ashford University to advance your education and potentially your career through a rewarding Master’s degree program. Plus, there are not GRE or GMAT requirements to enroll.
Earn your Master’s degree online
Take a valuable step toward your future by pursuing an online Master’s degree program. You can access course materials on your schedule through a computer, tablet, and smartphone, allowing you to stay involved while still living your life to the fullest. If you’re ready to earn a Master’s degree on your schedule, find your degree below.
Business Master’s degree programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management
Education Master’s degree programs include:
Health Care Master’s degree programs include:
For more information, please call 866.711.1700, and talk to an Admissions Counselor about earning your online Master’s degree.
Ashford University Graduate Culture Definition and Characteristics
Ashford University’s graduate programs provide robust, rigorous learning experiences for students to prepare future professionals and leaders in the global economy. At the graduate level, our programs focus on building capacity in our students to synthesize, evaluate, create, and apply knowledge in their field of specialized study, as well as in interdisciplinary studies. At the graduate level, faculty members act as facilitators of learning, where they support students through direct and inquiry-based approaches to promote student learning through research, scholarship, and applied practice in the field. We foster a learning environment that supports student abilities to transfer skills and knowledge to real world situations and to develop the professional skills necessary to be successful professionals, leaders, and citizens in society (Wendler, C., Bridgeman, B., Cline, F., Millet, C., Rock, J., Bell, N., & McAllister, P., 2010).
Ashford University’s Graduate Culture Characteristics:
- Graduate faculty ensure students are challenged by rigorous academic curriculum and hold students to high expectations in their academic work.
- Faculty and students reflect a highly developed framework of ethics; academically, personally, and professionally.
- Faculty and students demonstrate a high level of research, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of pertinent topics in their specialized discipline through discussion, reflection, collaboration, written work, and practical experience.
- Faculty and students at the graduate level advance the body of scholarship in their field of study, as well as in work and professional environments in local, national, and/or international settings.
- Faculty and students leverage technology in innovative ways for teaching and learning.
- Faculty and students examine and evaluate the research or scholarship of the discipline to produce scholarly or creative work consistent with disciplinary standards.
- Graduate faculty seek to prepare innovators and leaders who demonstrate 21st century skills and professional soft skills necessary to be successful in the field, such as tenacity, perseverance, adaptability, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
- Faculty and students are held to high expectations for excellence in written and oral communication with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly, consistently, and logically.
Reference Wendler, C., Bridgeman, B., Cline, F., Millet, C., Rock, J., Bell, N., & McAllister, P. (2010). The Path Forward: The Future of Graduate Education in the United States. Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service.