Make the most of your higher education with Smart Track. The Smart Track program offers Ashford University Bachelor’s students a convenient way to get a jump start on a Master’s degree at Ashford University.
With Ashford’s Smart Track, you can:
- Participate in graduate courses while still an undergraduate
- Reduce the time you spend pursuing your Master’s degree
- Save money on tuition, Bachelor’s-level tuition applies to any Ashford Master’s-level coursework attempted as part of the Bachelor’s program
How Smart Track Works
If you are enrolled in an Ashford University Bachelor’s degree program, you may be eligible to enroll in up to six (6) credits of graduate-level coursework (or nine applicable credits for the Master of Accountancy, MBA, MPA, or Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs) toward your Bachelor’s degree and accelerate completion of a Master’s degree with Ashford University.* That could eliminate up to 18 weeks from your Master’s program!
To qualify for the Smart Track program, you must:
- Must have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA to begin a Master’s-level course.
- Must be a senior-level student with 108+ credits earned toward a Bachelor’s degree at Ashford University
- Must meet any prerequisite coursework requirements for each course
- Must indicate to their Student Advisor that they plan to apply for admission to a specific Master’s degree program at Ashford University upon completion of the Bachelor’s degree, and request the courses through their Student Advisor
- Must be in good financial standing at Ashford University
- Students must complete a SMART Track Request form
If you see a Master’s degree in your future, ask your Student Advisor how to get on Ashford’s Smart Track.
* Ashford University does not imply, promise, or guarantee transferability of its credits to any other institution.