The Leader Development Grant, when combined with an approved company’s tuition assistance program, lets eligible students earn their degree without student loan debt.
If you are eligible for the Leader Development Grant (LDG), you will have your required education-related costs covered, including:
- Tuition for all eligible courses
- Course materials*
- Technology Fees
- Prior Learning Assessment fees
- Graduation fee
* If both electronic and hard copy course materials are available for the same course, the LDG program will only fund the electronic course materials, and if you choose to receive hard copy course materials, you will be responsible to pay the difference in price and shipping costs.
Follow These Simple Steps to receive the Leader Development Grant:
- Call 855.805.6911 to speak to an Ashford University Advisor and review all available payment options, benefits, disclosures, and employer-approved degree programs.
- Confirm your eligibility for tuition assistance through your employer or a third party administrator.
- Speak with a Student Finance Specialist about all available payment options to see what will be best for you before applying or enrolling.
- Register in the Ashford's Online Application Portal (OAP) with the affiliation code supplied by your Ashford University Advisor.
- Review your application with your University Advisor and submit all required LDG online documents (below).
- Schedule your first class!
Required LDG Documents:
- Leader Development Grant Acknowledgement
- Leader Development Grant Disclosure and Waiver
- Net Price Calculator Results, Shopping Sheet, and Data Summary
- Authorization to Release Student Records (located in the Ashford OAP)
- Student Finance Agreement indicating Leader Development Grant (located in the Ashford OAP)
Leader Development Grant Student Payment Authorization Form (if applicable)
For more tuition and fee information please view Ashford Online Tuition and Fees.
For more program information please view Ashford program disclosures.
For more grant information please view the Leader Development Grant FAQ