Clinton Campus Life
Make Ashford your home away from home. Enjoy the close-knit campus in Clinton, where the students and faculty are like family.
- Regis Hall - Regis Hall is a residential facility designed with single occupancy rooms and community bathrooms. Located on the Ashford University Clinton Campus, Regis is connected to the main classroom building.
- BW Hall - Less than 4 miles from the Clinton campus, the BW is a residential facility that has double, triple, and quad occupancy rooms with individual bathrooms. BW is located at 2300 Lincoln Way, Clinton, IA.
As a student living in one of our residence halls, you’ll have access to study lounges and recreation areas. The small environment makes it easy to get to know your fellow students and faculty. In fact, many students choose Ashford simply for that reason.
Reserve Your Room
To reserve your space and begin your Clinton campus experience, complete your Residence Hall Room and Board Contract. Please print and sign it, and then send all pages to:
Ashford University Department of Residence Life
400 North Bluff Blvd.
Clinton, IA 52732
You may request to live off-campus by submitting an Off Campus Housing Request form, or you may submit a housing cancellation request using the Housing Cancelation Request form.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
View a list of items resident students bring with them to the Clinton campus. You can also download the 2013-2014 Resident Life Office Housing Guidebook to read all of the details about living on the campus in Clinton.
Ashford University is currently accepting applications for 2010 Parking Permits through ThePermitStore.com. Your first permit is FREE and is necessary to park on Ashford property in Clinton, Iowa. If you need a second permit because of loss or damage, a $10.00 fee will apply. If you have questions about using ThePermitStore.com, please contact Customer Service at 805-963-9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more parking about Clinton campus parking, visit the Ashford University Parking Permit FAQs page.
Another aspect of living on campus is participating in school activities and having fun with your fellow Saints. See below for some ideas of what you can do on campus when you need some downtime.
- Attend SGA-sponsored events (Cosmic Bowling is a must!)
- Attend an Ashford University Athletics Event
- See a play put on by the Fine Arts Department
- Play a game of basketball in the St. Francis Gym
- Play a game of flag football or capture the flag on the soccer field
- Watch a movie
- Have a grill out
- Play board games with your friends
- Enjoy some coffee in Clare's Corner
What to Bring to College
General Room Items:
Sewing kit and a few small tools
Iron with automatic shut off
Posters, photos and decorations
Lamp or clip-on light
Surge protector power strip
Refrigerator (4.5 cubic feet or less)
Microwave (600 watts or less)
Cell Phone (Optional) – Residence hall rooms are not equipped with phones. Students can access a landline phone in the Check-In Office of each building for local calls.
Tape, tacks, stapler
Book of stamps, envelops
*Traditional semester students at Ashford University will be required to own a personal laptop. Please call 800.242.4153 for more information.
Cups, plates, silverware
Dish Soap, sponge, dish towel
Work out clothes
Cool weather jacket
Extra long twin sheets (mattresses are 38 x 80 inches long)
Pillow, comforter, or bedspread
Personal care products (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, razors, robe, etc.)
Bath and hand towels, wash cloths
First Aid Items:
Laundry basket and laundry detergent
What Not to Bring:
Hot Plate, Electric Frying pan
Pets (Documented Service Animals are allowed)
Free weight equipment
Multi-outlet plugs without built-in circuit breakers