Career Services Events
Whether you're looking to discover and apply your strengths to a new career path or obtain practical advice on how to update your job-search skills, Career Services offers a variety of events catered to your needs.
Career Hiring Events:
- November 14 - Target Virtual Information Session (nationwide)
- November 15 - Amazon Distribution Centers: resume submission deadline for Hiring Day (11 locations nationwide)
Webinars, Workshops, and Teleconferences:
- November 7 - A Day in the Life of a Marketing Professional (webinar)
- November 12 - Exploring Opportunities in Preschools (webinar)
- November 12 - A Day in the Life of Health Care Administration (teleconference)
- November 19 - Pathways to Social Work (webinar)
- December 17 - Creating a Winning Resume (webinar)
Registration for Students and Alumni:
If you would like to register for any of the events listed above, please login to your Student Portal and select the Job Search and Resume Builder Tool. Select the "Events" tab and submit your RSVP for any upcoming Career Fairs, Information Sessions, or Workshops (webinars).
View archived webinars on the Career Services playlist on our YouTube channel.
Alumni & Student Professional Networking Events
Visit the Alumni Events page for more information.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.