Career Services Events
Whether you're looking to discover and apply your strengths to a new career path or obtain practical advice on how to update your job-search skills, Career Services offers a variety of events catered to your needs.
- May 16, 2013 – Staffing Management Company Hiring Open House (in-person)
- May 17, 2013 – Corporate Gray Job Fair (Springfield, VA)
Employers contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for events.
- Please visit this section soon for a list of upcoming information sessions.
Webinars, Workshops, and Teleconferences:
- May 21, 2013 – Webinar: Ask an Expert: Working in Social Media (teleconference)
- June 12, 2013 – Creating a Winning Resume (online)
- June 25, 2013 – Going Green: Jobs in Sustainability (online)
Registration for Students and Alumni:
If you would like to register for any of the events listed above, please login to your Student Portal and select the Job Search and Resume Builder Tool. Select the "Events" tab and submit your RSVP for any upcoming Career Fairs, Information Sessions, or Workshops (webinars).
Click to view archived webinars on our Career Services YouTube channel.
Alumni & Student Professional Networking Events
Visit the Alumni Events page for more information.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact email@example.com.