Ashford University Graduation
Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, graduates!
San Diego, California hosted the Fall 2014 Ashford University commencement ceremony for the first time on October 5, 2014, and happiness overflowed for the graduates! Check out the sights and sounds of the day, including inspirational advice from commencement speaker Rear Admiral Bruce L. Gillingham, and alumni speaker Regina Scott.
Spring Commencement 2015
The Spring 2015 commencement ceremony will be held on Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 9:30 am at the iWireless Arena in Moline, IL. A family celebration day will take place on Saturday, May 2, 2015, at Ashford University in Clinton, Iowa.
All students must fill out a Petition to Graduate Form and purchase their regalia (cap and gown) in order to participate in the Spring 2015 ceremony. The deadline to submit this form and purchase regalia is March 15, 2015. Please note: students who do not complete both action items will be moved to the next ceremony.
- Please visit Ceremony Information for answers to frequently asked questions about the Ashford University commencement ceremony.
- Graduating students, view Finishing Your Degree for an essential pre-graduation to-do list.
- Book your hotel now for Spring 2015 commencement in Moline, IL: Commencement Hotel Rooms.
- View a complete list of the Fall 2014 Graduate Candidates.
- Check out the Inside Commencement Newsletter.
- Watch a recording of the most recent ceremony at View Ceremony.
- Read some Words of Advice for Graduates.
- Still not sure you should attend? Watch this video to see why online students should attend the commencement ceremony.