Online Student Organizations
Ashford’s online student organizations currently include:
Online Psychology Club
Online Sociology Club
Online Anthropology Club (coming soon!)
Check back often to see what new organizations have been added, or propose your own idea for one.
This student group is a collaborative effort between Ashford’s psychology faculty members in the College of Health, Human Services, and Science and learners who have a strong interest in psychology.
The mission of the club is to:
- build community
- offer a supportive environment
- promote the understanding of psychology as a science
- provide students with information relevant to graduate school, career opportunities, research, and leadership opportunities at Ashford
This student group is a collaborative effort between Ashford’s sociology faculty members in the College of Liberal Arts and students who are interested in sociology.
The objectives of the club are to:
- provide a supportive environment for learners
- provide examples of practical applications of sociology
- share volunteer and service opportunities
- increase interactions between students and faculty
- share information about career paths, research, scholarships, graduate school, and publishing
- highlight student and faculty accomplishments
For more information about getting involved in an online student organization or creating a recognized student organization, contact email@example.com.