You're on-the-go and rely on your tablet to keep you up-to-speed. The Ashford Mobile application for the iPad®, Android-powered tablets and the Kindle Fire keeps you connected to the online classroom wherever you are. Also available on the smartphone!
This app allows you to:
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your grades and Instructor feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Enrollment, Student Services, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Ledger Card and financial aid status
- View Assignments, Instructor Guidance, and Weekly Overview
- Add an automatic signature to discussion posts and replies
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.