Nearly 50 Students Graduate from Ashford University in December
Graduates and campus award recipients recognized during ceremony
Nearly 50 students graduated from Ashford University at the end of the fall 2014 semester, receiving their bachelor’s degrees. A ceremony and reception were held on December 6 to honor the graduates and to recognize the recipients of various campus awards. Recognized during the event were:
- Office of Student Access and Wellness Self-Determination Award: Kaelyn Dierickx, Long Grove, Iowa and Matthew Berg Grayslake, Ill.
- College of Education Alex Esquivel Promising Teacher Award: Kaylee Jones, Amboy, Ill.
- College of Education Sister Marilyn Shea Outstanding Dispositions Award: Sarah Thornton, Clinton, Iowa
- College of Health, Human Services & Science Academic Excellence in Psychology Award: Gabrielle Hoffman, Clinton, Iowa
- College of Liberal Arts James L. Mooney Award: Matthew Berg, Grayslake, Ill.
- College of Liberal Arts Joan Walsh Richeson Award: Benjamin Rathje, Camanche, Iowa
- ForbesTM School of Business Business Scholar’s Award: Alexis Moises Hernandez, San Salvador, El Salvador and Tyler Renkes, Fulton, Ill.
About Ashford University
Where heritage meets innovation – that’s Ashford University. At Ashford, students discover relevant degree programs, innovative technology, and cherished tradition. Ashford offers associates, bachelor’s, and master’s online degree programs, while the Clinton, Iowa campus offers bachelor’s programs. Whether on campus or online, Ashford students enjoy the same supportive community. For more information, please visit www.ashford.edu, www.facebook.com/ashforduniversity, www.twitter.com/AshfordU, or call Shari Winet, Vice President of Public Relations, at 858.513.9240 x2513.