Argosy University Students
Your Education Isn’t Over
While you’re sure to be distressed by the closure of Argosy University, you should know that you have options to finish your education, including right here at Ashford University.
Benefits of Your Ashford Online Education Experience:
- Ashford University Accreditation – Ashford is WSCUC-accredited
- 5-6 Week Classes* – Take one class at a time and still be considered full time
- No GMAT, GRE, SAT, or ACT Required – Standardized test scores are never needed to enroll at Ashford
- Transfer Credits** – Consideration of all prior learning for maximum transfer credit.
- Convenient & Flexible – Balance work, life, family, and school when you attend Ashford University online
- Affordable – Tuition and books may cost less than at other universities
- Prestige – Receive special recognition for your academic achievements in a bachelor’s program at Ashford University’s online Honors College
- 24/7 Support – Communicate with librarians, writing consultants, and tech support whenever you want
- Ashford Promise – No charges or debt incurred until the fourth week of your first course
As a former Argosy University student, when you transfer to Ashford, your course digital materials and technology fees will be waived. To get started on your transfer, call 1.866.711.1700 or submit the form to request information.
Ashford offers the following degrees that are comparable to Argosy programs. Find your program below, and be sure to review the transfer guide for bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Bachelor of Art Degrees
BA in Liberal Arts
BA in Social and Criminal Justice
BA in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science Degrees
BS in Health Information Management
BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
BS Information Technology
BS Human Services Leadership
Master of Arts Degrees
Master of Arts in Leadership
Master of Business Administration
Masters of Public Health
Master of Arts in Human Services
Master of Human Resources Management
Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning w/ Technology
Master of Arts in Education
Master of Arts in Organizational Management
Master of Arts in Psychology
Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction
Master of Arts in Health Care Administration
Master of Science Degrees
Master of Science in Instructional Design & Technology
Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Doctor of Philosophy in Human Services
Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Development & Leadership
Doctor of Psychology
To understand more about your former school’s policies for the closure, please visit this page.
To get started on your transfer, call 1.866.711.1700 or submit the form to request information.
*Doctoral dissertation classes are 9 weeks.
**The transferability of credits is subject to Ashford University's transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward an Ashford University degree program.