Full Tuition Grant Required Documents
In order for students to become eligible for the Full Tuition Grant the following documents will need to be submitted to the University. Documentation will be necessary upon enrollment and on an annual basis to renew eligibility.
Required for Enrollment:
• Full Tuition Grant Acknowledgement, Waiver, and Release
• Net Price Calculator Results, Shopping Sheet, and Data Summary
• Authorization to Release Student Records to Third Party Organizations
• Student Finance Agreement indicating Full Tuition Grant (located in the Ashford Online Application) or Payment Option Change Request Form (current students only)
• Employer Proof of Eligibility (Please speak with your advisor to find out what is required to confirm your eligibility)