We’re with you from start to finish
1. Talk to an Advisor Find the program that’s right for you.
You don’t have to decide your degree program on Day One. An Ashford University Enrollment Services Advisor will help you figure that out based on your goals. Although you must select a program during the application, you can start taking General Education courses that are common requirements across all undergraduate courses, and change your program in the future if your area of interest evolves.
- If you know what you want to study, choose from degrees and begin your application
- If you’re unsure, call us to talk about your goals
Questions? Request Information
2. The Online Application Navigate the process with confidence.
Applying to college shouldn’t require endless forms and long waits for a response. Your journey through Ashford University begins when you enter your basic information in the online application. From there you’ll choose your program, enter details about your school and work history, and review your financial options.
- You won’t need any official documents immediately, but it’s helpful if you remember or can access information about your previous education.
- You’ll sign a transcript request page, so Ashford can request your transcripts from your previous schools
Once your application is submitted, things really start moving! You and your advisor will remain in touch, and the Registrar’s Office may reach out to you if they need assistance with requesting your previous school’s transcripts.
3. Final Steps Get ready for your first day!
Ashford University classes start on Tuesday, but you should make some time to log in a day or two early to see notes from your instructor and explore the online classroom. To start off strong:
- Ensure you have access to the Student Portal
- Get comfortable navigating the Ashford Mobile app
- Remember, your advisor is just a phone call away!