Bachelor of Arts in
Invest in your future with your IACBE accredited Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree online from Ashford University. Every business is an integrated system and needs professionals with skills in long-range financial planning and implementation. Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree, and you will discover how to measure and secure the efficient use of financial resources.
What you will learn
The Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree provides you with an understanding of financial analysis, financial management, and financial systems. You will build your skills in long-range financial planning and implementation. Learn problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze business and financial conditions. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze business and financial conditions
- Apply financial theories to conduct financial analysis
- Understand how to measure and achieve the efficient use of financial resources
- Evaluate the political, social, legal, regulatory, and technological issues in the context of micro-and macro-finance
- Understand the business as an integrated system including the relations among the functional areas, and the application long-range planning, implementation and control systems
BA in Finance
Explore the BA in Finance degree. In this video, Dr. Kevin Kuznia, Chair of the BA in Finance program, reveals the major skills you will develop in this program, the progression of the curriculum, and the major takeaways you can expect as a finance graduate.
Careers in Finance
When you complete your Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree, you will be prepared for a career in which a broad background and general knowledge in the field of finance are requirements. Take a look at your potential career options.
Your Courses in Finance
Invest in your career with your Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Ashford University. Your online courses include such in-depth subjects as markets, investments, risk management, and micro and macroeconomics.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (45 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
The Bachelor of Arts in Finance degree is IACBE accredited.