Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership
Develop your gift for guiding others with your Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree online from Ashford University. If your goal is to inspire others to excellence, then this online degree program is for you.
What you will learn
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree emphasizes the theory and practice of leadership through a comprehensive curriculum of industrial and organizational psychology, conflict management, organizational behavior, and strategic management. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree program, you will be able to:
- Examine the influence of leadership, vision, and strategic planning in a variety of organizations and environments
- Assess the process of leading others in environments increasingly characterized by change and complexity
- Apply principles of human behavior and motivation to maximize use of human resources
- Analyze methods of organization change and development
- Evaluate the most recent tools and concepts emerging in management and leadership
BA in Business Leadership
“Companies that are really growing, they want people who are leaders,” says Dr. Andree Swanson, Chair of the BA in Business Leadership. In this video, Dr. Swanson discusses how the BA in Business Leadership program helps students develop their leadership styles and learn how to motivate others.
Your Courses in Business Leadership
Your courses in this Bachelor of Arts degree program include studies in psychology, communication, conflict management, and motivation. In addition, you can transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your Bachelor's degree and accelerate your degree completion.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (39 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
Careers in Business Leadership
With your Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree, you may choose to enter a number of careers in which leadership skills are a must. Take a look at your potential career options.