Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
Marketing bridges the gap between businesses and potential customers. It is a complex discipline that combines elements of advertising, communication, research, and finance. The Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree program from the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University was created to develop the skills and knowledge you will need to succeed in the marketing field. Help companies build and maintain relationships with their clients.
What you will learn
The Bachelor of Arts in Marketing program focuses on preparing you for a professional career in marketing. The program provides an academic baseline in business topics such as management, communications, and economics. You will then build upon your baseline by developing technical knowledge and application skills in market research, consumer behavior, advertising, and marketing strategy. When you successfully complete the Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree program, you will be able to:
- Apply management and marketing concepts to diverse marketing needs within domestic and multiple global cultures
- Employ market research, data analysis, and analytics techniques to make informed marketing decisions
- Compare legal, ethical, sustainable, and socially responsible marketing principles
- Utilize appropriate marketing communications and digital practices to meet organizational and consumer needs
- Create a strategic marketing plan for a dynamic business environment
Your Courses in Marketing
The curriculum for the Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree covers essential components of the marketing discipline. You will explore topics such as advertising, communications, economics, digital marketing, market research, and business law.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (45 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
Careers in Marketing
Your Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree program will prepare you for a gratifying career in the marketing field. Take a look at your potential marketing career options.