Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
Improve your understanding of how organizations function and develop effective skills in management and leadership when you pursue your IACBE accredited Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree from Ashford University. Scholarships are also available.
What you will learn
In the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program, you will examine the human side of managing organizations, including communications, group behavior, decision-making, human resource management, and ethics. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program, you will be able to:
- Examine one’s personal leadership style and determine its appropriateness to various organizational situations
- Formulate management-level decisions within the organizational framework
- Formulate strategies for effective team development
- Analyze alternative solutions for complex business problems
- Compare and contrast individual characteristics that influence work behaviors and organizational effectiveness
- Analyze the impact of social problems on the workplace at the individual, group, organizational, and societal levels
Your Courses in Organizational Management
Your coursework includes studies in strategic planning, leadership, sociology, HR management, and more. You can also add a specialization to your degree, or go on to pursue an online MPA degree, to provide further focus to your studies.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (39 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
Emphases for Organizational Management
Environmental Management & Sustainability
Web & Mobile App Technology
BA in Organizational Management
Discover the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management. In this video, Assistant Professor Dr. Alan Swank explains what you can expect to learn during the degree program and how it will prepare you for a rewarding career in accounting.
Careers in Organizational Management
After graduation, you will be prepared for a career as a leader of organizations. You may choose to pursue a job search in business, to start your own business, or to pursue careers with local, state, or federal government organizations. Take a look at your potential career options.
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree is IACBE accredited.
Questions? Request Information
Need more information? You Got It.
Check out the links below to learn more about this degree.