Bachelor of Arts in
The Bachelor of Arts in Project Management program provides students with the critical skills needed to manage projects and lead project teams. Complete your goals with your IACBE accredited Bachelor of Arts in Project Management from Ashford University. This unique degree demonstrates your ability to plan, execute, and oversee a well-documented project.
What you will learn
Learn critical skills related to leadership, team development, risk analysis, project cost management, schedule/task control, effective communication, and quality control. This major is also designed to incorporate the core business knowledge appropriate to manage wider organizational processes. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in Project Management degree program, you will be able to:
- Apply proven project management principles to business situations
- Apply current project management best practices to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close a well-documented project
- Examine successful project team development and management strategies
- Assess how project management practices can support organizational effectiveness and the corporate strategic planning process
- Evaluate the role of risk in projects and ways to mitigate its effects
- Examine the application of ethics to the practice of project management Integrate dynamic business data using relevant technology solutions
BA in Project Management
Discover the Bachelor of Arts in Project Management. In this video, Associate Dean Dr. Ray Powers explains what you can expect to learn during the degree program and how it will prepare you for a rewarding career in project management.
Careers in Project Management
With your Bachelor of Arts in Project Management degree from Ashford University, you are qualified for a variety of careers. Take a look at your potential career options.
Your Courses in Project Management
Your online courses include leadership and communication skills and combine project management with basic business knowledge. Students learn how to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (45 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
The Bachelor of Arts in Project Management degree is IACBE accredited.