Careers in Organizational Management
You have many options when you graduate with a degree in organizational management. You may choose to enter an area of business or industry for which your in-depth knowledge of organizational management has prepared you. This degree can prepare you for a career as a leader within organizations, be able to start your own businesses, or pursue careers with local, state, or federal government. Undergraduate students may want to pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Small Business Management
Graduate students may choose to seek a career in one of these industries:
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Entrepreneurial Startups
Please visit O*NET to research more organizational management careers.
Contact [email protected] for support in starting an organizational management career.
Organizational Management Degree Jobs & Information
Progress your organizational management career by following these steps:
- Complete your degree in organizational management
- Conduct an interview with an industry professional to learn about career options and industry insights
- Become actively involved in a professional association like the American Management Association
- Apply for an internship or part time position to build industry-related skills
- Attend a conference in your industry and connect with professionals in your field
- Find entry-level employment in the field
Join a Professional Association:
- American Management Association
- Association of Business Process Management
- Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Organization Development Network
Discover more information about degree programs in business at Ashford University.