If you're ready to become a leader in the business world, enroll in the MBA program at the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University today. This online MBA program provides courses taught by professors with real-world experience who will help you learn and apply business administration knowledge to almost any professional situation. This program is IACBE accredited.
What you will learn
Your Master of Business Administration degree program offers graduate study of the functions and activities performed in profit-seeking as well as not-for-profit organizations. You will study with focus in areas such as operations, finance, marketing, accounting, and business strategy. Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis
- Evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting
- Analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills used to develop productive teams
- Evaluate the influence of internal and external forces within organizations
- Research business information to support the decision making process
- Assess internal and external communication practices used in business
- Analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective
Master of Business Administration
Careers in Business Administration
When you graduate with your MBA degree, you will be prepared for a career in which a broad background and general knowledge in the field of business are requirements. Take a look at your potential career options.
Specializations in Business Administration
Personalize your MBA degree with a specialization. Each specialization focuses on a unique element that will further enhance your skills and prepare you for a larger range of responsibility. A specialization consists of three (3), three (3) credit courses. Choose from the following specializations:
Human Resources Management
Supply Chain Management
Your Courses in Business Administration
Expand your academic knowledge and develop professional competence in managing and influencing organizational effectiveness with your Master of Business Administration degree. You can choose the standard MBA program or one of several diverse and dynamic specializations to enhance your degree
Major Course Requirements
Core Courses (33 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
Standard Program(9 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
The Master of Business Administration degree is IACBE accredited.