IN-RESIDENCE WORKSHOP FAQ
If you are enrolled in a doctoral degree program, you will be required to attend three (3) In-Residence Workshops.
Please write to [email protected]hford.edu or visit https://www.ashford.edu/online-learning-experience/student-support/access-wellness at least one month in advance of your visit for information and/or to request accommodation.
You will need to be in the workshop at the following times:
- Day 1: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day 2: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The workshops offer you an opportunity to meet and collaborate with students, faculty, and staff. Most importantly, you will build skills to prepare for your dissertation or Applied Doctoral Project.
You will work with your Academic Advisor to schedule your workshops. Below is a guideline:
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 1 following completion of 2-6 courses
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 2 following completion of 7-12 courses
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 3 following completion of 13+ courses and prior to enrolling in Dissertation Planning I or Applied Doctoral Project Planning I
- Students can elect to take a 4th In-Residence Workshop to support completion of their Dissertation or Applied Doctoral Project