IN-RESIDENCE WORKSHOP FAQ
If you are enrolled in a doctoral degree program, you will be required to attend three (3) In-Residence Workshops.
Please write to [email protected] or visit https://www.ashford.edu/online-learning-experience/student-support/access-wellness at least one month in advance of your visit for information and/or to request accommodation.
You will need to be in the workshop at the following times:
- Day 1: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day 2: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day 3: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
You will work with your Academic Advisor to schedule your workshops. Below is a guideline:
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 1 following completion of 2-6 courses
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 2 following completion of 7-12 courses
- Students will be scheduled to attend In-Residence Workshop 3 following completion of 13+ courses and prior to enrolling in Dissertation Planning I or Applied Doctoral Project Planning I
- Students can elect to take a 4th In-Residence Workshop to support completion of their Dissertation or Applied Doctoral Project