Careers in Public Relations and Marketing
When you complete your Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing, you will have what you need to begin a rewarding public relations career in which a breadth of knowledge is a must. A degree in Public Relations and Marketing could be your key to any of these occupations:
- Advertising Executive
- Marketing Director
- Public Relations Representative
- Corporate Consultant
- Political Campaign Advisor
- Small-business Owner
- Marketing Consultant
- Non-profit Communications
Consultant Please visit O*NET to research more public relations jobs and marketing careers.
Write to [email protected] for support in starting a public relations career or finding a marketing job.
Find volunteer and intern opportunities to build your experience:
Join a professional organization:
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
- Marketing Research Association (MRA)
Additional resources for social media:
Discover more information about degree programs in communications at Ashford University.