How Smart Track Works
If you are enrolled in an Ashford University Bachelor’s degree program, you may be eligible to enroll in up to six (6) credits of graduate-level coursework (or nine applicable credits for the Master of Accountancy, MBA, MPA, or Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs) toward your Bachelor’s degree and accelerate completion of a Master’s degree with Ashford University.* That could eliminate up to 18 weeks from your Master’s program!
To qualify for the Smart Track program, you must:
- Must have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA to begin a Master’s-level course.
- Must be a senior-level student with 108+ credits earned toward a Bachelor’s degree at Ashford University
- Must meet any prerequisite coursework requirements for each course
- Must indicate to their Student Advisor that they plan to apply for admission to a specific Master’s degree program at Ashford University upon completion of the Bachelor’s degree, and request the courses through their Student Advisor
- Must be in good financial standing at Ashford University
- Students must complete a SMART Track Request form
If you see a Master’s degree in your future, ask your Student Advisor how to get on Ashford’s Smart Track.
* Ashford University does not imply, promise, or guarantee transferability of its credits to any other institution.