Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science
The Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science degree program allows you to study ways to build community and maintain relationships. Direct your education toward success with your Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science degree from Ashford University.
What you will learn
Learn about individual, family, and community problems and their solutions. Build a broad foundation of skills from the disciplines of logic, law, psychology, and sociology. Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze major concepts, theoretical perspectives, and empirical findings to solve complex problems in the field of study
- Compose effective communications in a variety of formats for assessment, evaluation, and/or intervention purposes
- Apply the principles of the scientific method to assessment, evaluation, and intervention at intrapersonal and interpersonal levels
- Explain the value of empirical evidence, acting ethically, and acknowledging and respecting human diversity
- Utilize the scientific approach to address practical problems related to the cognition, affect, and behavior of individuals in social contexts
Your Courses in Applied Behavioral Science
This online degree program demonstrates your ability to understand behavior and solve social problems. Your online courses include a wide variety of topics, from community organizing to diversity and ethical decision making.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete Introductory Course requirements. Learn more about Introductory Courses
Major Course Requirements (39 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
BA in Applied Behavioral Science
Ashford University’s Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science degree can prepare you with the skills to look at complex social problems, understand the behaviors that are creating those problems, and work through solutions.Start Now
Careers in Applied Behavioral Science
Professionals with a Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science degree may choose to enter any number of career paths in which critical thinking skills are a must. This degree also provides a well-rounded foundation for continued studies at the graduate level. Take a look at your potential career options.