**IMPORTANT COMMENCEMENT UPDATE**
As we continue to monitor the spread of the 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the guidance provided by official public health agencies, guaranteeing the health and safety of our faculty, staff, and students remains paramount. With this in mind, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our Spring 2020 Commencement and combine it with our Fall 2020 ceremony. Although we are deeply disappointed that we will not be able to celebrate graduates this spring, we hope that you will join us in the Fall to be recognized for your inspiring achievements.
We understand that in preparation to attend the Spring commencement, many of you may have purchased regalia/announcements or made hotel reservations. Please check the links below for further direction on addressing these concerns. Information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Guests staying at the Marriott can cancel reservations online through the Marriott website or by dialing a reservation agent at (800) 228-9290. Please have your confirmation number available to complete your request.
- Guests who used the Ashford link to make reservations with a hotel other than the Marriott can call the specific hotel to cancel reservations. Please have your confirmation number available to complete your request.
- If you do not wish to cancel your reservation, the group rate will remain in effect.
- Hotel Booking for Fall commencement - Information forthcoming.
Fall 2020 - San Diego, CA
Date: October 10, 2020
Date: October 11, 2020
5500 Canyon Crest Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182
**Please note that parking is $20 cash only**
- Cap & Gown Honors Regalia FAQ
- Ceremony FAQ
- Commencement Newsletter - Spring 2020 edition – TBD
- Military Installation Graduation Ceremonies
- San Diego City Guide
- Google Map of Commencement Venue
- Commencement Travel Information
- Reserve Your Hotel - 2020 Spring Commencement Hotel Booking Website
If you have a question that has not been answered here, please email [email protected].