We’ll help you get there
Your Support System
Preparing you for present and future opportunities, Ashford University’s team of Career Specialists provide you with customized career-planning, resume and cover letter review, one-on-one coaching, and job search assistance to help you reach your goals.
They’ve been in your shoes; let them help you find your footing! New students can sign up for weekly sessions with CHAMPS peer mentors. These high-achieving students can teach you valuable time-saving and online learning strategies to help you succeed at Ashford University.Learn more about CHAMPS!
Writing Center Strengthen Your Skills
Perfect your writing for the present and your post-college career. Get one-on-one tutoring sessions with expert writing consultants, and use the Ashford University Writing Center to:
- Download resources on grammar usage and master APA writing style
- Proofread your paper, correct grammar errors, and avoid plagiarism
- View webinars and tutorials on writing-related topics
Ashford Library 24/7 Assistance
Do you have a research paper and need help finding sources? The Ashford University Library subscribes to the scholarly resources you’ll need during your academic career, and its team of dedicated librarians are standing by to help you find, evaluate, and use information to successfully complete your assignment. Visit the library website to:
- Search scholarly journals, ebooks, videos, newspapers, business research tools, and more
- Get live instruction during bi-weekly library webinars
- Contact a librarian 24/7 for personalized assistance whenever you need it
Your success deserves recognition. See yourself alongside your brightest classmates on the Ashford University Dean’s List. Quote: “The drive to excel has been restored in me, and it's evident by my place on the Dean's List."
-- Laurence "Chip" McGrath, III, Bachelor of Arts in Social Science, 2013