A Level Playing Field for All Learners
Your Week At Ashford
How it fits into your schedule
Online learning provides the flexibility you need to successfully balance school with the demands of work and family. At Ashford University, you have 24/7 access to your classroom through your phone, tablet, or computer. As you take one course at a time, you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish.
The Ashford Week begins on Tuesday!
- Log in and introduce yourself to fellow students
- Review notes and important tips from your instructor
- View your weekly assignments and get started on your reading
Start the classroom conversation.
- Post your first discussion topic and ask classmates to chime in
- Read their responses from your phone or tablet while you’re on the go
- Respond and look for feedback from your instructor
Put your critical thinking skills to work.
- Finish your reading and post your second discussion topic
- Use the Ashford Library to gather sources for your research paper
- Prepare your thesis using tips from the Ashford Writing Center
Tap into your support system
- Email your instructor with questions using the Ashford Mobile App
- Reach out to your advisor and chat about your progress toward graduation
- Connect with students across the globe on Ashford’s Facebook page
Roll up your sleeves and dig in
- Finish responding to classmates in the discussion forum
- Get started on your paper using Ashford Library sources and the Writing Reviser tool
- Double check your formatting with APA style resources in the Writing Center
You’re in the home stretch
- Proofread your paper using the Revision Checklist in the Ashford Writing Center
- Submit your paper for grading
- Respond to emails in your free Microsoft Office 365 account
Think ahead. Make a plan.
- Look ahead to this week’s writing and reading assignments
- Check your academic progress on the Ashford Mobile app
- Reach out to Career Services for tips on resume writing and your job search