Save time and money with SMART Track
Get More Value From Your Electives
SMART Track lets you enroll in up to nine (9) applicable credits* of graduate-level coursework to fulfill elective credit requirements for your bachelor’s degree. With SMART Track, every course you complete means:
- ✓ Each course you complete with SMART Track is one less course needed to complete your master’s degree.
- ✓ Each course you complete with SMART Track shortens your time to complete a master’s degree by 6 weeks.
- ✓ Each course you complete with SMART Track means you have one less class to pay for in your master’s degree program.
Save Even More by Combining SMART Track with the Alumni Tuition Grant
The Alumni Tuition Grant is available to Ashford graduates that elect to pursue a second degree at Ashford. For a master’s degree, the Alumni Tuition Grant waives the tuition cost for one course upon the successful completion of three courses in your graduate-level program.
*For details on courses, visit the Ashford University course catalog.
Qualifications For the SMART Track program
- Have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA to begin a master’s-level course
- Be a senior-level student with 108+ credits earned toward a bachelor’s degree at Ashford University
- Meet any prerequisite coursework requirements for each course
- Indicate to their student advisor that they plan to apply for admission to a specific master’s degree program at Ashford University upon completion of their bachelor’s degree, and request the courses through their student advisor
- Be in good financial standing at Ashford University
Please be sure to review the complete SMART Track policy.
Learn More About SMART Track and Ashford
SMART Track A Success Story
On SMART Track, Ashford student Cheryl Brown received her Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship in 2018 and is on her way toward earning an MBA at Ashford. Watch her success story.