Developing Your Team Through Education
Ashford University provides a solution that is custom-made for working adults. Ashford offers options that can reduce or even eliminate student debt for working students.
- A state-of-the-art online classroom experience
- Mobile classrooms allow students to study wherever, whenever
- 24/7 technical support and library assistance
For more information, call 855.805.6911
Ashford offers customized corporate programs that combine with an organization’s tuition assistance benefit to help employees earn a college degree.
Leader Development Grant
With the Leader Development Grant option, an organization contributes $5,250 per year to an employee’s education. Ashford then offers a grant that covers the remaining costs of the employee’s education. One requirement of the program is that students agree not to apply for student financial aid. As a result, the employee incurs no student loan debt.
With the Alliance Agreement option, Ashford works with an organization to establish reductions on tuition and other fees. Possible reductions include a tuition grant, technology fee waiver, first course material waiver, and Prior Learning Assessment fee waiver. This option allows employees to earn a degree at a reduced cost.
Visionary organizations recognize the value of providing employees with access to higher education. Companies that invest in their employees reap rewards for many years down the road:
- Employees are more engaged and less likely to leave an organization
- Reduced turnover cuts recruiting and onboarding costs
- A knowledgeable workforce is more confident and successful
- Succession planning is streamlined when you develop your future leaders
- Tuition assistance programs are valuable benefits that attract top talent