Leader Development Grant
The Leader Development Grant (LDG), when combined with an approved company’s tuition assistance program, lets eligible students earn their degree without student loan debt. If you are eligible for the Leader Development Grant, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including:
- Tuition for all eligible courses
- Course materials*
- Technology Fees
- Prior Learning Assessment fees
- Graduation fee
* If both electronic and hard copy course materials are available for the same course, the LDG program will only fund the electronic course materials, and if you choose to receive hard copy course materials, you will be responsible to pay the difference in price and shipping costs.
Follow These Simple Steps to Receive the Leader Development Grant:
- Confirm your eligibility for tuition assistance through your employer or a third party administrator
- Call 855.805.6911 to speak to an Ashford University Enrollment Services Advisor and review all available payment options, benefits, disclosures, and employer-approved degree programs. Speak with a Financial Services Advisor about all available payment options before applying or enrolling
- Register in Ashford's Online Application Portal (OAP) with the affiliation code supplied by your Ashford University Advisor
- Complete your application with your or Enrollment Services Advisor and submit all required LDG online documents listed below
Required LDG Documents:
• Leader Development Grant Acknowledgement
• Leader Development Grant Disclosure and Waiver
• Net Price Calculator Results, Shopping Sheet, and Data Summary
• Authorization to Release Student Records to Third Party Organizations
• Student Finance Agreement indicating Leader Development Grant (located in the Ashford Online Application)
• Leader Development Grant Student Payment Authorization Form (if applicable)
• Leader Development Grant Renewal: complete each 12-month grant period
For more tuition and fee information, please view Ashford Online Tuition and Fees.
For more detailed information about the grant, please view the Leader Development Grant FAQ.