Education at Work
Full Tuition for Total Transportation Drivers and Their Families
Drivers and their qualified dependents ages 17-26 can take advantage of this partnership with Ashford University to earn a college degree while earning a living as a professional truck driver. You’ll get the education you’ve always wanted. Call 855.805.6911
Benefits for you:
Find out if you’re eligible to get the Full Ride* from Total Transportation. This program covers educational costs, including:
- Course materials
- Technology fees
- Prior Learning Assessment fees
- Graduation fee
*The Total Transportation Full Ride program may also be referred to by Ashford University as the Full Tuition Grant. These program names are used interchangeably.
Follow These Simple Steps to Receive the Total Transportation Full Ride:
- Call 855.805.6911 to speak to an Ashford University Enrollment Services Advisor
- Confirm your (or your dependent's) eligibility for the program
- Register in Ashford's Online Application Portal (OAP) with the affiliation code supplied by your Ashford University Advisor
- Complete your application with your Enrollment Services Advisor and submit the Total Transportation Employee Agreement/Ashford FTG Acknowledgement
- Current students, speak with your advisor today who can start the process of helping you apply!